ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration problem when pulling Gora SNAPSHOT's
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 10:38:09 GMT
Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately this is not working.
I wonder if you can help he with some clarification... what does the .[ext]
represent? To clarify is this an extension such as .pom, .jar, .war etc?

The annoying thing is that the jar I wish to fetch has the regex
[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[module]-[revision].jar, and this
actually seems to be the pom that is being tried, however the artifact
gora-cassandra.jar doesn't exist... instead it is
gora-cassandra-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar that exists!

Thanks again for any direction or experiences you can share.

Lewis

[ivy:resolve]         module not found:
org.apache.gora#gora-
cassandra;0.2-SNAPSHOT
[ivy:resolve]     ==== apache-repository: tried
[ivy:resolve]
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/gora/gora-cassandra/0.2-SNAPSHOT/gora-cassandra-0.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[ivy:resolve]       -- artifact
org.apache.gora#gora-cassandra;0.2-SNAPSHOT!gora-cassandra.jar:<<<
[ivy:resolve]
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/gora/gora-cassandra/0.2-SNAPSHOT/gora-cassandra-0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar