ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Raul Rangel <raul.ran...@disney.com>
Subject Resolve additional published artifact
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:16:58 GMT

Hello,
The publish task has support for adding an additional artifact when doing a
publish. (http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.2.0/use/publish.html)

I am publishing an additional artifact using the following.

    <ivy:publish resolver="local"
                 overwrite="true"
                 update="true"
                 conf="in-house,third-party,inc-src,dep-src"
                 forcedeliver="true"
                 status="integration"
                 pubbranch="${repo.branch}"
                 pubrevision="SNAPSHOT">
      <artifacts pattern="${dist.dir}/[artifact].[ext]"/>
      <artifacts pattern="${dist.dir}/[organisation]-[artifact].[ext]"/>
      <artifacts
pattern="${dist.dir}/[organisation]-[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
      <artifacts pattern="${dist.dir}/build.properties"/>

      <artifact name="${ivy.organisation}-${ivy.module}" type="properties"
ext="properties" />
    </ivy:publish>

I was wondering if there is any way to resolve that additionally published
artifact ? As far as I can tell it only gets added to the local repo but
don't see any other signs of it. I would ideally like to retrieve the
artifact if it exists, or skip it if it doesn't (incase it is resolved from
a different resolver).

I don't actually know if any of this is possible. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Raul