ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jimmy Wan <ji...@indeed.com>
Subject Setting up Source Dependencies
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:22:06 GMT
We've tried annotating source code as an additional publication from our
master configuration, but then I have to filter those artifacts out of my
classpath and tarballs.

I wanted to try storing all of my source in a separate source configuration
and adding source->source to our defaultconfmapping, but anything that
doesn't already have a source configuration errors out. Since we've
probably got a few thousand artifacts in our repository, I don't want to
try and manually patch all of them at once. I'd like to just introduce
source code slowly on a piecemeal basis where we see fit.

In theory, I'd want something like this:
<configurations
defaultconfmapping="master->master(default);source->source?">

where the ? made that entire rule optional.

Does anyone have recommendations on how to do this?