ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Goblirsch <dgoblir...@interactivebrokers.com>
Subject Re: ivy (2.3) and osgi
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:07:35 GMT
Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> Le 27 janv. 2012 à 19:33, jerome.moliere@gmail.com a écrit :
>

>> Hi richard
>> I set up a platform with about 350 bundles ...
>> I use plain ivy and I duplicated part from the meta information into bnd files to
let ant generate the bundles using bnd task...
>> It has some overhead but it s clean and works nice
>>

> good to hear !
>
> Nicolas

I would like to not duplicate meta data in bnd template file if possible.

I already have rev information in my ivy file, so it would be nice if that
info could make it into the osgi manifest, e.g., OSGi version ranges in the
Import-Package:  based on the ivy rev attribute patterns.
E.g., have dependencies like commons-lang [2.6,3[, slf4j-api [1.6.3,)
get turned into properly structured OSGi version syntax.

Is this possible?