ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Leah Burman <lwbur...@collabraspace.com>
Subject Ivy 2.1.0 download link
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:44:42 GMT
I need to be able to select a link from the main Ivy download page at
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/download.cgi and get Ivy 2.1.0. I cannot
download 2.2 and I cannot go to another page or site to get the 2.1
download (following the Older Releases link off the main download
page).  Trust me I'm as baffled by these constraints as you are
reading this, but it's not going to change.  Is there anyway that
2.1.0 could be made available (even if for a short period of time) on
the download page at http://ant.apache.org/ivy/download.cgi, perhaps
under the Older Releases section?  I know it makes very little sense,
but I've run out of other paths to get this accomplished.  I'd really
appreciate it.

And if this is not the correct forum for this request, my apologies
and please direct me to the proper content owners.

Thanks,
Leah Burman