ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gerke Ephorus <gerke.epho...@gmail.com>
Subject IvyDE Ivy Resolve Visualizer
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:27:35 GMT
Hi dear fellow Ivy users (and hopefully some Eclipse users too ;-) ),

has anyone used the IvyDE 'Ivy Resolve Visualization' in Eclipse?

I use Eclipse version:

    Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

    Version: Indigo Service Release 1
    Build id: 20110916-0149

and I just don't know why it does not show any images in the 'Ivy
Resolve Visualization'. The other views that IvyDE supply do work nicely
('Reverse Dependency Explorer' & 'Ivy Report')

I do have GEF & Zest installed (they come automatically with this
version of Eclipse, right? I did try to install them but Eclipse
complains that they are already installed, that is why I presume they
are installed ;-) )

Any help would be most appreciated.

with kind regards,
Gerke