ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kahn <citizenk...@gmail.com>
Subject Publication Question: reference globs in artifact list
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:50:53 GMT
Hi all,

Is the right approach for ivy modules with variable or unknown content to
list an single archive file as a publications artifact and have the build
expand it after the ivy retrieve?

I'm trying to use ivy to deliver a 3rd part tool (NSIS installer) and
ideally I'd like the ivy+packager fetch the zip, deliver it do the workspace
and expand it.  I can have packager expand the zip and deliver all items I
listed in the ivy module's publish section but this is fragile  there are
50+ files and they may change over time.

Is there a way to fee the artifact an ant glob / fileset or should I be
handing an archive file to the subscribe build and have it's build.xml unzip
it?

Thanks

Peter

--