ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Bernazal <d.berna...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on test configuration dependencies
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:54:25 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Ivy and I have a question regarding dependencies associated with
the test configuration. I have 2 modules, Module A and Module B. I have
non-standard configurations "java-test" and "java". "Java test" gets mapped
to the test configuration in Ivy. I have dependencies listed in Module A
and Module B has a dependency on Module A. Module A also has certain
"test-support" dependencies which are required in Module B.

When I compile Module B, all of the dependencies get resolved except for
those specified under the "java-test" configuration. I believe this is
because of the "test" configuration and it being private. Is this correct?

How does one usually handle "test-support" dependencies such as this in a
project?

Thanks!!
~D.