ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE & properties files
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:07:55 GMT
Thanks. Makes sense now that it would be a comma-separated list rather than
a path-like structure. Not sure how to better convey that fact in the UI,
but as long as the text box is prepending to the existing text, if there is
existing text, you could always stick a comma at the end of what you're
prepending.