ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <>
Subject workaround to consume legacy Ivy modules
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:27:37 GMT
It looks like I'm going to have to write a custom Ivy resolver. I want to
consume modules that contain both a *.jar file and a * file but
where the ivy.xml doesn't specify any publications. Unfortunately, these
modules are already published to a shared location and I can't just go and
blow them away. I understand that Ivy's default behavior is to treat the
lack of a publications element as if it were the following:
    <artifact name="${} />

I forget if the property is or something else. For the artifact
element, the default type and ext of "jar" kick in.

So I want to get the resolver to interpret this absence of publications
instead as:
    <artifact name="${} />
    <artifact name="${} type="zip" ext="" />

Would anyone happen to know the bit of resolver code that defaults the
absence of publications so that I might override it?