ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject IvyDE & source variations (was: workaround to consume legacy Ivy modules)
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:00:41 GMT
Archie, thanks for the alternate approach. In case I still want to consider
the original approach--if anyone else knows about the particular place in
the code that I want to override, I'd love to hear.
Correction. I believe I meant ${ivy.module.name}.

Actually, this raises another question. How would I configure IvyDE to
recognize foo.src.zip as the source for foo.jar?

The "Sources suffixes" configuration has default values like:
-source,-sources,-src

I could change this value to the following:
.src

Still, the presumption seems to be that the extension is always .jar. It
doesn't appear to accommodate .zip.