ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: September 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Nicolas Lalevée Re: The translation into Polish Thu, 01 Sep, 08:34
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Advice for managing large-scale OSGI repository for data analysis Thu, 01 Sep, 15:09
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Advice for managing large-scale OSGI repository for data analysis Sun, 04 Sep, 19:49
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Using client authentication (certificates) with Ivy Thu, 08 Sep, 17:49
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Using ivy:retrieve sync="true" deletes my non-ivy managed jars Fri, 30 Sep, 22:04
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE takes eternity to show versions when using ctrl+space Fri, 30 Sep, 22:08
Adrian Howchin Using client authentication (certificates) with Ivy Mon, 05 Sep, 05:58
Alan Chaney Re: Can't get Ivy to see modules Fri, 09 Sep, 19:56
Alan Chaney Re: ivy:publish vs publications Thu, 15 Sep, 13:11
Alan Chaney Re: ivy:publish vs publications Thu, 15 Sep, 13:32
Alex Kiesel Installing dependencies to local repository Fri, 23 Sep, 06:24
David Haynes Publishing POM to Artifactory not working Thu, 22 Sep, 17:27
David Haynes Re: Publishing POM to Artifactory not working Fri, 23 Sep, 13:04
David Haynes Re: Using ivy:retrieve sync="true" deletes my non-ivy managed jars Fri, 30 Sep, 16:51
Erik Andersson Re: Dependency descriptor mediated Thu, 15 Sep, 07:14
Geoff Clitheroe Re: How do I get dependecies out of a maven repo? Thu, 22 Sep, 14:17
Gupta, Mayank Re: SFTP Repos and SftpExceptions Mon, 12 Sep, 13:55
Ian Hlavats Ivy transitive dependencies question Mon, 26 Sep, 04:25
James Carr IvyDE takes eternity to show versions when using ctrl+space Sat, 24 Sep, 15:04
Jonathan Williams Ivy cache ignoring changingPattern on ibiblio resolver, not picking up latest SNAPSHOT artifact Wed, 28 Sep, 19:55
Jonathan Williams Re: Ivy cache ignoring changingPattern on ibiblio resolver, not picking up latest SNAPSHOT artifact Wed, 28 Sep, 21:26
Jonathan Williams Re: Ivy cache ignoring changingPattern on ibiblio resolver, not picking up latest SNAPSHOT artifact Thu, 29 Sep, 13:19
Kirby Files Re: Can't get Ivy to see modules Fri, 09 Sep, 20:07
Kirby Files Re: ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 13:11
Kirby Files Re: ivy:publish vs publications Thu, 15 Sep, 13:30
Kirby Files Re: ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 13:52
Kirby Files Re: ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 15:17
Kirby Files Re: Using ivy:retrieve sync="true" deletes my non-ivy managed jars Fri, 30 Sep, 13:39
Maarten Coene Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 07:15
Maarten Coene Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:22
Maarten Coene Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:48
Maarten Coene Re: Ivy cache ignoring changingPattern on ibiblio resolver, not picking up latest SNAPSHOT artifact Wed, 28 Sep, 20:16
Marcel Bruch Re: Advice for managing large-scale OSGI repository for data analysis Thu, 01 Sep, 20:54
Marcel Bruch Re: Advice for managing large-scale OSGI repository for data analysis Fri, 02 Sep, 17:04
Marcel Bruch Re: Advice for managing large-scale OSGI repository for data analysis Fri, 02 Sep, 17:37
Michael Lake Using ivy:retrieve sync="true" deletes my non-ivy managed jars Fri, 30 Sep, 13:11
Michael Lake Re: Using ivy:retrieve sync="true" deletes my non-ivy managed jars Fri, 30 Sep, 18:38
Obendorf, Keston [conf] in artifactspattern Thu, 15 Sep, 22:01
Obendorf, Keston RE: [conf] in artifactspattern Thu, 15 Sep, 22:46
Rod MacKenzie Re: Publishing POM to Artifactory not working Thu, 22 Sep, 21:03
Ruault Gaetan publish an artifact with another revision Thu, 29 Sep, 14:47
Sven Zethelius RE: Using client authentication (certificates) with Ivy Tue, 06 Sep, 14:27
Tarantula Ivy transitive dependencies question Mon, 26 Sep, 03:29
Timothy Aston AUTO: Timothy Aston is out of the office (returning 10/18/2011) Thu, 29 Sep, 14:03
jerome moliere Re: SFTP Repos and SftpExceptions Mon, 12 Sep, 14:04
teknokrat Re: Creating metadata for maven repository Mon, 12 Sep, 22:25
teknokrat How do I get dependecies out of a maven repo? Thu, 22 Sep, 14:08
teknokrat Re: How do I get dependecies out of a maven repo? Fri, 23 Sep, 07:32
zharvey Can't get Ivy to see modules Fri, 09 Sep, 19:11
zharvey SFTP Repos and SftpExceptions Mon, 12 Sep, 13:48
zharvey Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Mon, 12 Sep, 19:42
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Tue, 13 Sep, 20:22
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:11
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:22
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:22
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:34
zharvey Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision? Wed, 14 Sep, 12:44
zharvey ivy:publish vs publications Thu, 15 Sep, 12:58
zharvey ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 13:07
zharvey Re: ivy:publish vs publications Thu, 15 Sep, 13:20
zharvey Re: ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 13:29
zharvey Re: ivy:publish build error Thu, 15 Sep, 14:56
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 20141
Jul 201420