ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From teknokrat <igor.apte...@nomura.com>
Subject How do I get dependecies out of a maven repo?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:08:29 GMT
We store a number of supplementary artifacts with out main one in our
maven repo. For the life of me I cannot get Ivy to ever resolve them.
I use the following in my Ivy file:

<dependency name="module" rev="latest.integration">
  <artifact name="module" conf="config" type="config" ext="jar"
e:classifier="config"/>
  <artifact name="module"/>
</dependency>

config is a configuration defined in the configurations section.
I expect this to download module.jar and module-config.jar, but
only new versions of module.jar are ever downloaded.
Even though module-config.jar has changed as well.

What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks