ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From James Carr <JamesC...@carfax.com>
Subject IvyDE takes eternity to show versions when using ctrl+space
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:04:48 GMT
We recently nuked our external library ivy repo (which was living off a network drive) for
a m2 compatible repository to resolve 3rd party artifacts. Our internal artifacts however
are still stored on the network drive.

One annoyance that has popped up is when developers use ctrl+space to see the latest versions
of an internal module it seems to take 30+ seconds to display the list.

Any idea why this is? And if so, how to resolve?

Thanks,
James