ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <>
Subject Re: SFTP Repos and SftpExceptions
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:04:49 GMT
As far as I know jsch is one of the extra ANT libs listed in the
official ANT documentation
You may follow the documentation to help you integrate this product
into your build.
I think that putting the jsch.jar file into the $ANT_HOME/lib should work
A taskdef may be one other solution...
Sorry did not try to use this product since many years

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles