ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE takes eternity to show versions when using ctrl+space
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:08:47 GMT

Le 24 sept. 2011 à 17:04, James Carr a écrit :

> We recently nuked our external library ivy repo (which was living off a network drive)
for a m2 compatible repository to resolve 3rd party artifacts. Our internal artifacts however
are still stored on the network drive.

> One annoyance that has popped up is when developers use ctrl+space to see the latest
versions of an internal module it seems to take 30+ seconds to display the list.

> Any idea why this is? And if so, how to resolve?

I don't have any ideas, but the Ivy console [1] with the debug traces could help you locate
which resolver takes time to list available resources.

Nicolas

[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/console.html