ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zharvey <zachary.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy:publish vs publications
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:20:59 GMT

Alan,

Wow - thanks for such a thorough answer! I'm still not seeing the blatent
connection between the publications tag and my ivy:publish task though.  Say
I change my ivy.xml:

<publications defaultconf="publish">
    <artifact name="MyModule"/>
</publications>

This just tells Ivy that I've got something to publish called MyModule.  But
where do I tell Ivy that MyModule is actually located at
workspace\MyProject\dist\MyModule-1.0.jar and that I want to publish it to
my pubRepo repository when I run ivy:publish? I know what you're saying is
correct, I'm just having trouble connecting all the dots.