ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zharvey <zachary.har...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy:publish build error
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:07:05 GMT

I'm trying to get a project up and running using Ivy for the first time ever.
I'm working on ivy:publish and getting an IllegalStateException stating:

ivy file not found in cache for myOrg#myModule;1.0: please resolve
dependencies before delivering
(C:\Users\MyUser\.ivy2\cache\resolved-myOrg-myModule-1.0.xml)

Now I am running publish after I have ran configure, resolve and retrieve,
and I have verified that those tasks, combined with my normal build process,
are producing my JAR (MyModule-1.0.jar) under the dist directory in my
project.

I suspect that somehow, perhaps, either my project directory, or possibly
even my cache, is not organized in such a way that Ivy recognizes where
MyModule-1.0.jar is.

Essentially, I want that JAR to get published to a "pubRepo" repository that
I define in my settings file. I'm just so overwhelmed by so many variables,
I don't even know where to start the debugging process.

Does anybody have any ideas as to what is happening here?