ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zharvey <zachary.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:44:36 GMT

And here is my commons-cli-1.2-ivy.xml file (in its entirety):

<ivy-module version="2.0">
	<info organisation="apache" module="commons-cli"/>
</ivy-module>

When I add a "rev="1.2" attribute I get a build error when I run ivy:resolve
stating:

"Attribute 'rev' is not allowed to appear in element 'info'."

Any ideas? And where did you find literature about it defaulting to
working@hostname? I couldn't find that documented anywhere!!!