ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From zharvey <zachary.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is Ivy using my machine's name as a revision?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:11:10 GMT

Sure thing - here is my ivysettings.xml:

<ivysettings>
    <settings defaultResolver="defResolver"/>
    <latest-strategies>
    	<latest-lexico/>
    </latest-strategies>
    <resolvers>
        <chain name="defResolver" returnFirst="true">
         	<url name="jarServer">
                  <ivy
pattern="http://my-web-server/artifacts/[organisation]/[module]-[revision]-ivy.xml"/>
	    <artifact
pattern="http://my-web-server/artifacts/[organisation]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
         	</url>
        </chain>
    </resolvers>
    <modules>
    	<module organisation="myOrg" name="*" resolver="defResolver"/>
    </modules>
</ivysettings>

Hope this helps.  I researched ant a little and found it has an
${env.COMPUTERNAME} property that could be responsible for this bizarre
situation, but I'm not sure where the "working" username comes from.