ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From teknokrat <igor.apte...@nomura.com>
Subject Re: what in the world is happening here?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:57:08 GMT
 <jerome.moliere@...> writes:

> Ant -debug one ?
> You should see ivy in action and understand why
ivy does not behave as expected...

No, sorry couldn't see anything to give me a clue.
What I did do however was redefine my dependency as:

<dependency name="module" rev="latest.integration" e:classifier="config"
conf="config->default"/>

This seems to work ok so far. However, I am disappointed that I
cannot set a type or ext parameter. This means all my supplementary
artifacts have to be jars and I cannot filter them on type.

I would love to see some definitive documentation on Ivy
publishing to and retrieving dependencies from a maven
snapshot repository. The web seems to be replete with people
having problems but short on actual definitive answers.