ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From teknokrat <igor.apte...@nomura.com>
Subject what in the world is happening here?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:47:57 GMT
I'm really confused with Ivy's behaviour. I can't seem to get it to update
everything. I publish several artifacts to the repository using:

	<publications>
		<artifact/>
		<artifact type="pom" ext="pom"/>
		<artifact type="config" ext="jar" e:classifier="config"/>
	</publications>

This works fine and I get module-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, module-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom and
module-1.0-SNAPSHOT-config.jar in the repository.

However, when I define my dependencies like so

<dependency name="module" rev="latest.integration" conf="config->default"
changing="true">
	<artifact name="module" type="config" e:classifier="config" ext="jar"/>
</dependency>

Ivy never updates the config jar. I have used a sniffer and while Ivy gets the
POM from the repository (which is Nexus) it never bothers to downloaded the
updated module-1.0-SNAPSHOT-config.jar

what could possible be going on here??