ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorburn <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transitive repreport?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:54:18 GMT
You should just be able to use the report task, I think:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/report.html

That should, I believe, traverse the whole graph, though the output
might not be exactly what you're looking for. If it's not, it
shouldn't be too hard to use the XML to generate a report that fits
your requirement (The report task supports providing a custom XSL
transform).

- Andrew