ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Anders Jacobsson <anders.jacobs...@gmail.com>
Subject Transitive repreport?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:00:45 GMT
Hi!

I am working with a product that involves cryptography and thus we are
subject to trade compliance. I need to figure out a way to easily spot which
3PPs our modules (of which we have a lot) use so that we can cross-reference
those against a list of 3PPs that include cryptography.

My thought was to use the repreport task but it does not seem to be able to
traverse the dependency chain for all configurations all the way down. Let
me give an example:

Module A depends on B through the X configuration and module B depends on C
and D through the Y and Z configurations, respectively. If I run repreport
on module A, the report would only include modules A and B. I would like it
to "restart" on module B and look at all configurations and not only X.

Is this possible to achieve with repreport or does it require a custom task?

Cheers,
Anders