ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Rosenkoetter <krosenkoet...@cequint.com>
Subject Re: what in the world is happening here?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:15:12 GMT
For a dependency declaration, you only declare the dependency itself and
an optional configuration mapping.  Do not declare the artifacts of your
dependency.  And make sure that "default" matches a configuration name in
your module.

If you declare a module named "MyLib" with configurations "runtime" and
"build", then to depend on it you would need:
	<dependency name="MyLib" rev="latest.integration" conf="*->runtime"/>

The "*" matches configurations in the module that depends on MyLib.  The
"runtime" matches a configuration in MyLib itself.

Kent