ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Jonathan_Ou...@McAfee.com>
Subject Retrieve task properties
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:55:13 GMT
Dear all,

I know that there is a property ivy.deps.changed that can be used to inform me when a resolve
has identified updated dependencies.  However, is there a similar property that would inform
me about the status of a retrieve e.g. ivy.retrieve.changed?

Use case:
We store some large modules as zip files, after the retrieve we unzip the module so that the
individual files can be accessed during a build, we also delete the zip files during a clean.
 It would be nice to know if the retrieve task did not have to copy over any artefacts i.e.
the user is rebuilding without having performed a clean so that we can avoid unnecessary unzipping.

Many thanks
Jonathan