ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: what in the world is happening here?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:26:41 GMT
This seems like a bug to me, could you please open a JIRA issue?

From: teknokrat <>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: what in the world is happening here?

<jerome.moliere@...> writes:

> Ant -debug one ?
> You should see ivy in action and understand why
ivy does not behave as expected...

No, sorry couldn't see anything to give me a clue.
What I did do however was redefine my dependency as:

<dependency name="module" rev="latest.integration" e:classifier="config"

This seems to work ok so far. However, I am disappointed that I
cannot set a type or ext parameter. This means all my supplementary
artifacts have to be jars and I cannot filter them on type.

I would love to see some definitive documentation on Ivy
publishing to and retrieving dependencies from a maven
snapshot repository. The web seems to be replete with people
having problems but short on actual definitive answers.