ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Olga Bartko" <olga.bar...@gmx.com>
Subject The translation into Polish
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:18:57 GMT
Hello,
 I am interested in your publication http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-HelloWorldWithAnt.html
and would like to translate
it to Polish language, so I can share it with the readers on my blog. For
doing that I need your written permission.
 Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
translation.
 The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
print copies are planned.
 Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the
translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?
Regards,
Olga Bartko
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.