ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prevent publish of duplicate object
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:54:55 GMT
The last time I approached this problem I did the following:
- Versioned my artifacts to reflect their version in SCM (Svn revision
# in this case)
- Used ivy:findrevision to determine if the current artifact was in my Repo

I only published if the artifact wasn't in the repo, and if it wasn't
a "container" artifact. i.e. - if it's a WAR which contains jars, I
published it each time.

HTH,

~Tim