ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Prior <spr...@geekster.com>
Subject Re: container supplied jars excluded in ivy
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:25:17 GMT
> I can see how, given your situation, using excludes is a more general solution.
> I guess I'm fortunate not to be in that situation, though I'm glad to learn of
> the per-conf exclude at the <dependencies> level; I wasn't previously aware it
> could be used like that.

Yeah, I just found that <dependencies> level exclude this weekend after opening
this thread and it's a big step in the right direction.  This feature is
apparently new to version 2.*.  Would have been even better if the include
directive had worked there so I could externalize it.

I hope this discussion has/will help others work this out.

Steve