ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject ivyp4resolver
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:02:55 GMT
Hi,

I wrote a resolver for perforce similar to the excellent resolver for subversion.
It allows to store your artifacts on a perforce scm server.

Find the sources and a compiled version here:
https://github.com/fdrueke/ivyp4

I consider it beta - it should work, but please don't blame me if it doesn't.

Cheers,
Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.