ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Noam Tenne <no...@jfrog.com>
Subject Re: Artifactory / Nexus and Ivy
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:19:49 GMT

Artifactory has the Repository Layouts mechanism which lets you configure the
desired module definition and storage layout of each repository.
The layouts enable you to deploy and resolve artifacts without having to
conform to the Maven layout while still remaining "1st-class citizens" that
can fully utilize all the smart module management sub-systems.
See here: http://wiki.jfrog.org/confluence/display/RTF/Repository+Layouts