ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From efe4itcc <efe4i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE Workspace Resolver
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 19:42:46 GMT

Notification:
I upgraded to Indigo but still do not manage to get a reliable behaviour.
I finally decided to disable the workspace resolver.
This is acceptable in my setup since I am currently doing solo work and I do
not care having to switch to shell and launch ant build.
For teamwork this looks more like a blocker (many people I worked with
happen to dislike being forced to "leave the IDE")

But as other people do not encounter the same difficulties, I believe
something I my configuration must confuse the plugin.
Being a newbie in eclipse plugin development, I do not know whether I will
managed to find out what is amiss.

Regards