ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: defaultconf attribute in dependencies
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 21:53:22 GMT
Looks like a bug, could you create a JIRA issue for this?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY

thanks,
Maarten

________________________________
From: marcdb <mdeboec@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: defaultconf attribute in dependencies

I fixed my problem by replacing the wildcards in the defaultconf-attribute by
enumerating all the configurations.
So this works correctly when resolving:
    <dependencies defaultconfmapping="* -> #" defaultconf="compile,rad,ear"

But the following doesn't work correctly (you get no errors, but the result
of a resolve is wrong):
    <dependencies defaultconfmapping="* -> #" defaultconf="*,!wsdl" >

Regards,
Marc