ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim Garrison <>
Subject RE: Ivy confused about sha1 vs md5 checksums?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:46:22 GMT

You're on the right track, but it's much more bizarre than that.  I captured the network traffic
with Wireshark and found that Ivy issues a GET to

which looks right.  However, the returned data looked really weird, so I entered that URL
in a browser and got..... the HTML for Oracle's home page (not the home page, but the HTML
source displayed in the browser).

I will pursue this further on the nexus list.

View raw message