ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: different patterns per configuration
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:10:47 GMT
Yep, the below should do it the trick.  A single resolve for both (or all)
confs and types, then retrieve to drop the version.

If you can get around stripping the version off you'll be able to eliminate
I/O by using cachepath or cachefileset to work with artifacts directly from
the cache.

(I call this out because 99% of the build/deploy pipelines I see are I/O
constrained).