ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shaka Tard <shakat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: different patterns per configuration
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:44:35 GMT
Teknocrat,

First, are you saying you need to see both jars, for instance, like this?

commons-lang.jar
commons-lang-1.6.10.jar

Second, if this is the case, I'm curious as to why you need this---I'm not
saying you don't need it, I'm just curious.  The jars will work perfectly
well with or without the version numbers in the file name.  Ear and war
files on the other hand...

Hope to hear back from you.
Shaka