ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jefferson Magno Solfarello <jmagno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transitive dependencies?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:37:50 GMT
Hi all, thanks all for the tips,

So, on my Project B, I have a distrib directory, from which I publish the
artifacts of Project B.

Let's suppose I have called <ivy:retrieve> on my Project B and that now I
have all the artifacts of Project A in the a 'lib' directory of Project B.
So now I have:

Project B root

   /distrib/B1.jar
   /distrib/B2.jar
   /distrib/B3.jar

   /lib/A1.jar
   /lib/A2.jar
   /lib/A3.jar

How can I use wildcards to publish those artifacts of Project A (lib
directory) without declaring them individually?

Thanks,

Jefferson