ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jerome moliere <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy /Artifactory repository and libraries names
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:53:35 GMT
Hi all,
I found a work around for my previous problem but now while compiling
a module I 've got javac errors , analysing the ant -debug output I
can see that my library folder just contains names (as defined in the
dependency ivy tag) for each one of the library, this is where my
problem comes because in the dependencies list for this module I 'm
using 2 libraries with the same name coming from 2 different
organizations sso my classpath contains a single library instead of
both ...

Can I force Ivy to store library names adding organization and version
 using a pattern like : [org]-[name]-[version].jar  instead of
[name].jar in the lib folder ?

Thanks for your help
Regards
jerome