ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <Garner.Sh...@principal.com>
Subject RE: why is ivy publishing descriptor to other repository?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:47:50 GMT
Check the resolver that you have defined in the publish and any deliver tasks.  Then check
the resolver in your ivy-settings.xml to make sure they are not different and you don't have
a dual resolver where ivy files go one place and artifacts go another.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Jefferson Magno Solfarello [mailto:jmagno.ti@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:14 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: why is ivy publishing descriptor to other repository?

Hi,

I have two local repositories here.

I am publishing my module to the default repository, that works fine.

But my the ivy.xml file is been published into the other.  Why that?  Am I
missing something?

Regards,

Jefferson

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction
or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide
general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with
the understanding that The Principal is not rendering legal, accounting,
or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with
appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal,
tax, or accounting obligations and requirements.