ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From efe4itcc <efe4i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE Workspace Resolver
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:14:57 GMT

Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

>>> svn checkout http://efe4it-suite.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
>>> efe4it-suite-read-only
>>>

> your ivy.xml files looks fine to me. I have been able to make a proper
> resolve in workspace (I removed every dependency and I used a default
> ivysettings). Try to clean your caches.
> If you still have issues, their maybe an issue in your ivysettings, which
> is not on svn (yet ?).
>
> Nicolas

I now have fixed things and uploaded all required files, along with post
checkout installation instructions (see project wiki and readme files).
Let me know if you find anything inappropriate in my settings.

Commit r16 works fine on my workstation with ANT, but IvyDE still fails for
win32registry project after first settings reload.

Meanwhile I will try with a fresh Eclipse installation and workspace.

Emmanuel