ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strange dependency resolution
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:04:31 GMT
I guess there is a problem with the configuration of the ivy-pattern of your resolver.
If Ivy cannot find your ivy.xml file, it will create a default one with a "jar" artifact.

Please check your ivysettings.xml and verify that the ivy-pattern of your resolver is correct.

Maarten

----- Original Message -----
From: Jefferson Magno Solfarello <jmagno.ti@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: Strange dependency resolution

Hi Geoff,

thanks for the information, It is working for me now

But ... I have a question: the documentation says:
"This feature gives you more control on a dependency for which you do not
control its ivy file.
It enables to specify the artifacts required, if the dependency has no ivy
file. "

I control the Ivy file, which is published with my module and declares just
the war file. There is no jar declared into it.

I don't understand why Ivy tries to get the jar file. Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Jefferson