ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kim X Andersen <kanderse...@csc.com>
Subject Re: Problem with importing selenium from maven repository
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 06:21:57 GMT
Hi

I have found a solution to my own problem which is to use a different
module called selenium. Selenium-parent only contains the pom as artifact.

Kim B. Andersen
Systemudvikler
CSC

TDC Account | mobile: +45 29 23 46 92 | kandersen22@csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Consulting Group A/S • Registered
Office: Retortvej 8, DK - 2500 Valby, Denmark • Registered in Denmark No:
26031362