ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kim X Andersen <kanderse...@csc.com>
Subject rule problem
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 07:39:46 GMT
Hi

I'm triying to use rules and namespace.. My problem is with this module
javax.servlet#jstl 1.0. When I use the following rule I get an error

<rule>
  <fromsystem>
    <src org="org.sun" module="jstl"/>
    <dest org="javax.servlet" module="$m0"/>
  </fromsystem>
  <tosystem>
    <src org="javax.servlet" module="jstl" />
    <dest org="org.sun" module="$m0"/>
  </tosystem>
</rule>

My error is

impossible to put metadata file in cache:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/servlet/jstl/1.0/jstl-1.0.pom (1.0).
java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\tmp\cache\javax.servlet
\jstl\ivy-1.0.xml.original (The system cannot find the path specified)

it is correct that no file is located there but should it look in
c:\tmp\cache\org.sun\jstl\ivy-1.0.xml.original and i can confirm that the
file is here.

I have similiar rules where it works, so I don't understand why this
doesn't

thanx in advanced

Kim