ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Francisc Simon <c0072...@googlemail.com>
Subject Multiple ivy:resolve in one ant file
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 06:36:43 GMT
Hi,

i have a problem wich i try to solve now for more than a day :-)
we have 2 projects, every project has a ant build.xml file.
in every build.xml file there is one ivy:resolve and ivy:retrieve.
now i created a 3 build.xml file and included the project build files into it.
as a logical conclusion for me it is trivial because i want now to build both projects one
after each other.
there is no dependency between them, so i run into the issue that ivy resolves alway only
the first project.
the second one will never be resolved i guess it is a caching issue but i could not figure
out how to solve it.

thx for help!
frank :-)