ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carlton Brown <cblists...@gmail.com>
Subject Resolving Maven source jars to distinct folders
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 14:19:30 GMT
All,

My users are requesting that source jars be retrieved into their own
distinct folder.   We already use the config as part of the retrieve
pattern, so I thought it would be as adding a 'sources' configuration in my
ivy.xml, then declaring the appropriate conf mapping:

<configurations defaultconfmapping="sources->sources">

But this failed, because so many dependencies have no 'sources'
configuration.    Is there any way to define this opportunistically, so it
will work if the dependency has a 'sources' configuration, but not fail if
it doesn't?

Thanks,
Carlton