ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "J.-P. Pellet" <jpp-...@gmx.net>
Subject Workspace resolution doesn't work when called from Ant file
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 12:32:49 GMT
Hi again,

I'm now using IvyDE for dependency management inside Eclipse. Workspace resolution is especially
nice! Now, I'm trying to run an Ant target to package my whole project and its dependencies
as a war file for deployment in Jetty. However, the ant task <ivy:resolve /> doesn't
seem to be aware it's running in the Eclipse workspace, and thus fails to resolve the workspace
dependencies.

Is there a way to resolve/retrieve using the Ant task in a “workspace-aware” way?

TIA,
J.-P.