ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <jose.nunez-zul...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject How to create a filesystem repository
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 19:00:04 GMT
Hello to all,

Can someone tell me how I can create a local filesystem repository with Ivy? I've been through
the documentation and it is not clear how I can get started.

My jar files are in the format

Libdirectory/module/jar1.jar
Libdirectory/module/jar2.jar
Libdirectory/module/jar3.jar

Thanks in advance,

--Jose

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.