ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Resolve OSGi dependencies in workspace
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 11:59:48 GMT

Le 6 mai 2011 à 13:34, J.-P. Pellet a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm using the latest IvyDE (2.2.0) and I'm trying to resolve OSGi dependencies in the
workspace. So I have a plugin project with symbolic name "org.plugin.mainlib", and another,
normal project with this dependency in ivy.xml:

> 	<dependency osgi="bundle" org="" name="ch.plugin.mainlib" />
>
> but this is not resolved. Workspace resolution is checked in the preferences. What am
I doing wrong?

Does org.plugin.mainlib is managed by IvyDE ?
If not, it is normal as the IvyDE workspace resolver doesn't know about the PDE-managed plugins.
It should probably be a feature request.
If it is managed by IvyDE, what does the info tag of the ivy.xml of org.plugin.mainlib declare
? Did you set osgi="bundle" there ?

I hope you know that the OSGi dependency management with Ivy is in early stage. I'm also glad
you're trying it :)

Nicolas