ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE Workspace Resolver
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:58:39 GMT

Le 19 avr. 2011 à 12:40, efe4it a écrit :

> 
> Since yesterday I found my problem is described in bug IVY-186
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-186) and is marked as fixed.
> 
> My setup looks like the one described by Nicolas
> 
> 
>> project1 with no revision in ivy.xml, project2 depending on project1
>> rev="1.2"
>> 
> 
> However it still does not work, whereas I used IvyDE-2.1.0.
> Could anyone try to reproduce. 
> 
> I Definitely need help

Maybe it is due to the way you declare your dependencies. In your ivy.xml files, you declare
the artifacts you actually want to resolve. I think you're not forced to in your use case.
This kind of declaration are only needed when you try to resolve against a repository which
doesn't declare the artifacts of a module, typically for modules without any ivy.xml.

So it may confuse the workspace resolver as it does not provides any jar. It only resolves
the dependency and provides the classpath of the resolved project. Try to remove the "artifact"
elements in your ivy.xml.

Nicolas


Mime
View raw message